In the past month we have seen a number of problems with SpeedGrader.
Several of these problems have been fixed in the most recent upgrade.
This upgrade was applied early on Oct 7th.
In the case that you are experiencing difficulties with SpeedGrader in the future
we would like to suggest a few workarounds.
- You can access students Assignment submissions from the Grades link.
1. Click on the paper icon
2. Enter comments and a score.
- You can download all submissions.
1. Click on the “Assignment” Link
2. Click on the assignment
3. Click “Download submissions”.
1. Click on the “Quizzes” link.
2. Click on the quiz.
3. In the left hand panel click on “Show Student Quiz Results”
4. Click on the student name in the “Students who have taken the quiz” list.
1. Click on the “Discussions” link.
2. Review the discussion and track student grades.
3. Access the grade book enter grades.
Note: To view total number of posts for a student you can click on People > Student Name > Access Report.